Supervisor, Clinical Care Services
Albuquerque NM 87113
Job DescriptionProvides leadership and subject matter expertise in care coordination, clinical program concepts, methods, and activities for unlicensed teams. Builds successful relationships with behavioral health providers, physical health partners, community services and agencies.
- Manage team members` performance through the review of qualitative and quantitative performance results on a regular and ongoing basis. Provide constructive feedback and set improvement milestones when indicated.
- Regularly assess the clinical performance of staff via documentation audits, live service observations and other performance management tools.
- Set clear performance expectations with team and communicate how performance goals are linked to organizational goals and values.
- Motivate and encourage team members to excel. Create a team environment that contributes to a high degree of employee satisfaction.
- Monitor individual team member reliability patterns and take corrective steps when indicated. Utilize the workforce management system to monitor schedule adherence and other work habits.
- Recruit, interview, and select qualified clinical and nonclinical team members, take corrective action for team members who do not meet expectations.
- Lead the clinical team in monitoring and managing care coordination for those members meeting level II or level III behavioral health needs. Oversee program functions such as timeliness of followup from the Health Reimbursement Agreement (HRA).
- Completion and timeliness of the comprehensive needs assessment and the development and implementation of the treatment plan, including collaboration and sharing information with providers as needed for joint treatment planning and for transitions in care.
- Use of reporting to monitor the TAT and completion of duties to meet the contractual requirements.
- Ensures appropriate clinical supervision and case consultation for clinical staff.
- Assists, on an as needed basis, in response to peak work periods.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleSupervisor, Clinical Care Services
Job FamilyClinical Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/29/2019
Date Requisition Created1/25/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredRN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
- Associates level degree in mental health or related field.
- 5 years post degree experience in a behavioral healthcare setting.
- Ability to function independently and as a team member, analyze specific utilization problems, plan and implement care coordination solutions while maintaining a good rapport and relationship with mental health and substance abuse providers.
- Considerable skill in interpreting clinical records and treatment information.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
“I receive a high level of support from our Senior Management Team to execute on our vision. They are always accessible and approachable, something I’ve found to be very unique to Magellan.”