OCONUS - Naval Station Rota
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/20/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationMasters: Counseling (Required), Masters: Social Work (Required), PhD: Psychology (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredLCMFT - Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist - Care Mgmt, LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Care Mgmt, PSY - Psychologist - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Masters in Social Work OR Masters in marriage and family therapy OR Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology (schools must be accredited by CSWE, CAMFT, or APA).
- Current, valid, unrestricted clinical license or certification authorizing independent level practice in clinical social work, marriage and family therapy OR psychology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ full time post masters supervised clinical experience (at least 2,000 hours).
- Meet ethical standards of licensing board.
- Must have current clinical competence through at least periodic, direct service clinical experience during the 2 years prior to hire.
- IF providing services through FAP Case Management and Intervention, must have minimum 2 years’ experience working in child abuse and domestic abuse.
- In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled