Performance Center Manager
JB Langley-Eustis AFB VA 23604 Fed2 805 Gaffy Ln
Job DescriptionThe Performance Center Manager (PCM) serves as the local installation SME for the program matters, and leads, manages and directs contractor staff assigned to their respective program Performance Center (PC).
- Coordinates with local installation leadership (Brigade and below) to plan, prepare and execute resilience and performance education training.
- Participates in the program and serve as the primary POC for Master Resilience Trainer (MRT) Level 1 training.
- Ensures quality control of all Master Resilience Trainer-Performance Experts (MRT-PE) to include Professional Certification, MRT progression to higher levels and conduct rehearsals for training presentations to ensure MRTs are "ready to teach."
- Conducts local program Quality Assurance/Quality Enhancement and provide required reports.
- Develops the program Training Schedule at their respective installation and providing a draft training schedule to the ACOR for approval.
General Job Information
TitlePerformance Center Manager
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/22/2019
Date Requisition Created1/22/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum is a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and 4(+) years of experience.
- Ability to obtain NACI clearance.
- Prior military leadership experience; Company level leadership desired, either as an Officer or Non-Commissioned Officer.
- Candidate is expected to be able to represent the program to senior level leadership at the installation level to include General Officers and Garrison Commanders.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled