IT Data Analyst
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionThe IT/Metrics Analyst provides program management and analysis, budget and information system support. Works closely with PM and government leads to develop, coordinate, and maintain performance measurement and analysis to support program evaluation and program/process improvement. The incumbent supports software platforms for AFW2 program and survivor care programs. The IT/Metrics Analyst is responsible for developing, collecting, analyzing and reporting data and metrics for programs under the Warrior & Survivor Care umbrella.
- Maintains program database or other program IT management systems.
- Develops and maintains personnel / manning plans and documents.
- Provides limited end-user support to staff on the use of computer applications (e.g., MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat) and equipment (e.g., printers, scanners and projectors), as well as limited troubleshooting.
- Retrieves information from existing program file archives and from other available information resources (e.g., World Wide Web / Internet) in support of staff or external requests for information.
General Job Information
TitleIT Data Analyst
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/9/2019
Date Requisition Created1/9/2019
EducationBachelors: Computer and Information Science (Required), Bachelors: Mathematics (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 3-5 years’ of experience performing same or similar work.
- Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research or related field.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled