Family Advocacy Treatment Manager (FATM), FAP EAST
Barksdale AFB LA 71110 Fed 243 Curtiss Rd
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities: The Family Advocacy Treatment Manager (FATM) is a member of the multidisciplinary FAP team and works in the following prioritized capacities:a. The maltreatment component to assess families referred for suspected maltreatment and treats individuals, families, and groups whose maltreatment allegation(s) met criteria for maltreatmentb. The New Parent Support Program (NPSP) to provide voluntary, comprehensive prevention services (primarily home-based) to families to prevent the occurrence of family maltreatmentc. The Family Advocacy Strength-Based Therapy (FAST) services by providing voluntary prevention counseling to individuals, families, or groups who are at risk for maltreatment(Only social workers may apply, there’s no waivers for other disciplines)Education: Master’s degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school.License: Licensed Clinical Social Worker at the independent level; (doesn’t have to be a FL license, however, it does need to be at the clinical level. Experience:• Two years full-time post-master’s degree experience (within the last three years) in professional clinical counseling service programs to men, women, and children who are abusive or abused.• Must also have experience as a group therapy facilitator or co-leader.• Shall be computer-proficient and will use Family Advocacy System of Records or Family Advocacy Program Network computer software for client visit documentation and will follow treatment practices that comply with AF FAP standards and accepted professional practice guidelines.• The minimum education and experience requirements for each position are as follows and may not be substituted
General Job Information
TitleFamily Advocacy Treatment Manager (FATM), FAP EAST
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/1/2019
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationMasters: Social Work (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredLCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- U.S. licensed clinical Social Worker.
- Master’s degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited school.
- Two years of full-time post-master’s degree experience (within the last three years) in professional clinical counseling service programs to men, women, and children who are abusive or abused.
- Must also have experience as a group therapy facilitator or co-leader.
- Shall be able to obtain and maintain a NACI Clearance.
- Employee shall have Basic Life Support Certification.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Able to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled