Service Operations Site Manager
Harrisburg PA 17112
Job DescriptionResponsible for the overseeing various projects for the site including establishing deadlines, assigning resources, clarifying responsibilities, and monitoring progress. With oversight and direction from assigned HR Business Consultant, provides support, coordination, and training to site staff on defined Magellan HR practices. Works closely with internal business owners to oversee and administer the relationships for key vendors including participating in sourcing activities, measuring, monitoring and reporting performance levels.
- Partners with the MRx HR team to support the communication and training of HR programs and policies to the site.
- Provides insight to MRx training team by identifying site training opportunities and supporting site training needs.
- Provides support to Employee Engagement team for any complex site employee relations issues.
- Responsible for overseeing key vendors by monitoring contractual requirements, and monitoring and evaluating vendors on an ongoing basis to maintain quality and compliance.
- Assists in establishing appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and metrics for key vendor relationships.
- Informs functional departments of contractual rights and obligations to ensure maximum value can be extracted from contract.
- Provides an escalation point to resolve contractual issues.
- Maintains knowledge on current service providers and capabilities and industry trends.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Works with site director to identify operational project goals and objectives.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet needed changes.
- Assists site leaders with the coordination and control of the operations and understands corporate compliance guidelines.
- Resolves and/or escalates project issues in a timely fashion.
- Provides status reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Apprises leadership of issues requiring resolution to maintain progress on a timely basis.
- Prepares reports for leadership and customer regarding status of project.
General Job Information
TitleService Operations Site Manager
Job FamilyOperations Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/11/2019
Date Requisition Created1/11/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Experience with Workday a plus.
- Human Resources experience preferred.
- Experience in health care management or population management preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous administrative support experience required.
- 4+ years of project management or job-related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage at all levels in the organization.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technology skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of and experience in health care management or population management preferred.
- Experience with project management practices and process improvement strategies experience.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled