Customer Service/Administrative Support
Jacksonville FL 32212 Fed2 Childs Street BLDG 554
Job DescriptionJob Description
The Customer Service/Administrative Support receives, screens, and directs callers and walk-in customers to the appropriate Fleet and Family Support Programs (FFSP) staff. Provides customers general, basic information, and referral to military and community resources, utilizing other FFSP staff for more in-depth, complicated requests for information. Customer Service/Administrative Support services support FFSPs, which are designed to facilitate personal and family readiness and adaptation to life in the military and to keep individuals and families resilient and strong, preventing individual and family dysfunction, facilitating personal and family self-sufficiency, and creating overall command and community well-being.
• Enroll and schedule customers in briefs, workshops and classes and individual appointments not provided through centralized scheduling.
• Provide administrative and clerical services.
• Provide a variety of administrative support functions (e.g., finalizing official correspondence, data entry, preparing military messages, making travel arrangements, attending and taking minutes at meetings, scheduling appointments, screening and directing potentially distraught and/or difficult callers or walk-in clients, distributing mass mailings, managing files, taking messages for staff, and maintaining referral and community resource directories).
• Ensure that information and referral services provided are entered and counted in Fleet and Family Support Management Information System (FFSMIS).
• Provide emergency preparedness and response carried out by the region, installation or FFSP.
• Facilitate FFSP participation and activities in support of public awareness campaigns such as Ready Navy.
• Prepare and conduct management briefings to communicate recommendations on training and exercises.
General Job Information
TitleCustomer Service/Administrative Support
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/24/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- High school diploma OR GED.
- Must have customer service experience and sound working knowledge of computers, copying and fax machines, and office automation software such as Adobe, Windows, and the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled