Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
Job DescriptionThe Office Management Support Specialist shall manage and provide sufficient resources that have extensive knowledge in office management. The incumbent will draft and review correspondence and day-to-day documents; review, build, and update briefings; develop and update process charts; review and assign tasks received within the Program’s workflow; and other requirements as assigned by the government. The Office Management Support Specialist will also be available to the contract PM and QA/Training Specialist to provide required reports to the government.
- Manages documents and briefings.
- Assigns and tracks tasks within three workflow boxes.
- Drafts and reviews correspondence.
- Coordinates on space issues.
- Answers phones.
- Creates reporting templates and prepare reports.
- Creates tracking tools.
- Assists in the review of ongoing projects.
- Ensures office is prepared daily for visitors.
- Maintains office continuity files.
- Maintains calendar program events.
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/10/2019
Date Requisition Created1/10/2019
EducationHigh School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 1-2 years’ administrative support experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively across programs
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- MS Office Proficiency
- High School Diploma.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled