Administrative Assistant (General Clerk III), ACS
Fort Hood TX 76544 Fed5 76020 Crockett St.
General Job Information
TitleAdministrative Assistant (General Clerk III), ACS
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/2/2019
Date Requisition Created1/8/2019
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Contractor personnel supporting this requirement shall possess working knowledge of military protocol when addressing Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) and government personnel. Contractor personnel shall be able to effectively interface and communicate with civilian and military personnel at all levels.
- Personnel shall have a minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a military Family Support Center (FSR); or civilian social service agency serving military Families.
- Working knowledge of Family violence dynamics, safety planning, risk assessments, local community resources, and federal and state laws pertaining to domestic abuse, Family law and the Victim Rights Bill.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and Families from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Ability to conduct briefings to small and large groups of civilians, Soldiers and commanders.
- Ability to perform all contractual duties, which may include transporting, lifting and setting up displays; and standing and walking during activities that involve domestic abuse prevention and response.
- Must possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted motor vehicle license.
- Understanding of the military and DOD.
- Must speak, read, understand, and write English fluently.
- Be computer literate and possess proficiency in computer skills to use Microsoft Office Suite to prepare briefing slides, information papers, and enter data in required management reports and utilize information systems to prepare required reports and information.
- Willing to travel within an estimated 50-mile radius of the assigned installation.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Working under time pressure.
- Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to AFSC travel policies and procedures.
- Multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Reading and comprehension ability.
- Writing skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Customer contact skills.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled