Fort Worth, TX TX 76127 Fed 3175 Vandenberg Avenue
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/9/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Associates (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Associates degree in a social science or related field OR 2 years’ equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience providing advocacy or case management services is required.
- Must possess a broad range of specialized work experience including: working with family programs, military or civilian social service agencies, and/or is a military family member with full understanding of the military lifestyle.
- Strong oral and written communication, assessment, data management, and advocacy skills are required.
- Must possess advocacy knowledge, skills, and abilities such as: working knowledge of state, federal, and local resources, as well as understanding, sensitivity, and empathy for sailors and family members from diverse racial, ethnic and socioeconomic background.
- Must agree to operate within established guidelines of the Navy FFSP Program.
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted motor vehicle license and be physically able to perform all contractual duties.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled