Manager, Accums, Eligibility and ID Card Production
Scottsdale AZ 85260 Scottsdale 1 15950 North 76th Street
Job DescriptionDirects and oversees all aspects of assigned SBU operational policies, objectives, and initiatives as it relates to accumulator and eligibility maintenance, member ID card production, member materials, and member communications.
- Leads and directs operations staff. Develops and establishes department policies and procedures. Provides strategic direction and guidance. Ensures operational service standards are met. Responsible for implementing and streamlining of operational workflows, improved process, operational policies, and management reporting. Assists with daily production and client resolution issues.
- Supports all aspects of the implementation and maintenance of client business. Provides operational support to all functional area?s (Client Service, Clinical, Compliance, Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing,
- Clinical, Compliance). Meets regularly with internal partners to determine service requirements and expectations for overall satisfaction.
- Establishes communication, builds and maintains positive relationships with external clients. Provides necessary feedback regarding eligibility, ID card file processing, and member communications.
- Travels to new and existing clients as necessary.
- Provides oversight of Eligibility Processing. Tasks include verifying, investigating and resolving customer eligibility issues. Implements process improvements as needed.
- Provides oversight of the member ID Card and member communications processes. Tasks include design of ID card layout, managing the print production of ID cards and partnering with internal staff and vendors to create member materials and production materials.
- Collaborates with Account Management and Clinical team on a variety of client communications and materials.
- Participates in corporate initiatives and strategies.
- Participates in RFP process as the Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Work with cross functional teams and assist with special projects and project plan development as needed. Defines project scope and develops project plan, determines resources and timeline project timeline.
- Provides reporting and project support to management as needed.
General Job Information
TitleManager, Eligibility & Card Production
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/8/2019
Date Requisition Created1/2/2019
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Relevant accumulator and/or eligibility and/or card production experience.Strong project management experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Healthcare industry experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite. Direct supervisory experience.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you