San Antonio TX 78216 USPS
General Job Information
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date1/2/1900
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors: Business Administration (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 8+ years' experience in project management.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Product Suite, specifically Excel and MS Project.
- Depending on assigned line of business, Auto CAD (ACAD) and/or Archibus software are required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Requires experience in leading projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and have strong organization and planning skills; strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business demands.
- Must be a results oriented individual with desire and strong work ethic.
- Ability to adapt to different healthcare market segments as needed.
- Ability to research, obtain, coordinate, and integrate feedback and directions from diverse operational groups and organizations.
- For positions supporting MRx, must have knowledge of PBM operational concepts, practices, and procedures, as well as an understanding of Pharmacy Claims processing and adjudication systems.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled