Accredited Financial Counselor
Norfolk VA 23505 Fed1 7928 14th St
General Job Information
TitleAccredited Financial Counselor
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/27/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredAFC - Accredited Financial Counselor - Enterprise
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Prior experience supporting the Navy FFSP contract is strongly preferred.
• Bachelors OR combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelors that equips to serve as a PFM and maintain Accredited Financial Counselor credential.
• National certification as an Accredited Financial Counselor.
• Knowledge in fields of personal finance and financial counseling.
• Maintain highest ethical standard.
• Must work well both independently and as a member of a team.
• Well organized and flexible.
• In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on‐site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
• Staff providing Return and Reunion services must be physically and emotionally able to
withstand the rigors of Return and Reunion trips. Some Return and Reunion trips may require a VISA.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled