OCONUS - Grafenwoehr, Germany
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/13/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• United States citizen.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology; marriage, family, and child counseling; counseling or behavioral science; education; or community health or public health.
• Minimum one year experience in Family and children’s services or community organization.
• Knowledge of human service principles and practices, individual Family needs and problems relative to case management and changing social patterns, knowledge of military and civilian community (local, state and Federal programs), their mission and relationship to readiness, retention and resiliency.
• Knowledge of military, state and Federal laws, policies, regulations and practices regarding medical, educational and Family support services, knowledge of available medical, special education and community support programs and services.
• Knowledge of military and civilian community (local, state, and Federal programs), their mission and relationship to readiness, retention, and resiliency.
• Ability to research, analyze, and conduct studies to evaluate effectiveness of program operation, resolve problems, and develop a comprehensive coordinated Family Service Plan.
• Ability to plan, organize and analyze work assignments to determine appropriate course of action.
• Shall have skill levels to provide professional non-clinical case management services, facilitating connections between Families who have special needs and the systems of required care.
• Must possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted motor vehicle license.
• Understanding of the military and our government client program.
• Possess working knowledge of military protocol when addressing Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers and Government personnel.
• Must speak, read, understand, and write English fluently.
• Be computer literate and possess proficiency in computer skills to use Microsoft Office Suite to prepare briefing slides, information papers, and enter data in required management reports and utilize information systems to prepare required reports and information.
• Ability to effectively interface and communicate with civilian and military personnel at all levels.
• Willing to travel within an estimated 50-mile radius of the assigned installation.
• One year experience working with a military Family Support Center; or civilian social service agency preferred or experience as a military Family member preferred.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled