Senior Workforce Analytics Reporting Analyst (Remote Work Opportunity)
Job Description• We’re seeking a talented reporting analyst and developer to join our people analytics team at Magellan Health!
• As a successful player in this role, you’ll have passion for visually displaying people metrics in easy to interpret, insightful dashboards, and the mastery of tools (Tableau) and data management skills (SQL) to make it work seamlessly. Workday reporting is a big plus.
• You’ll thrive on a small but ambitious team and find personal satisfaction applying your technical skills and workforce analytics knowledge to inform people decisions.
• And you’ll value working with people working to lead humanity to healthy, vibrant lives.
- Delivers and supports workforce reporting and analytics by building on-demand, interactive dashboards for business leaders and human resource professionals across the enterprise using advanced tools and platforms (Tableau and Workday). Prepares and manages data, builds metrics and KPIs, develops dashboards and reports, and manages platform access, roles, usage and performance.
- Designs and develops on-demand, interactive workforce metrics dashboards featuring flexible query functionality, intuitive navigation, and high aesthetic quality in Workday and Tableau.
- Works with data owners and SMEs of various enterprise source systems and IT to identify data sources and fields.
- Prepares and manages data, extracting, modeling, transforming and loading data from multiple source systems, in on-premise and cloud environments.
- Manages the transfer of data from source systems, both cloud and on-premise, applying advanced ETL tools, including scheduling, testing, quality, transformation of data loads.
- Ensures accurate data and application functionality through the execution of validation processes and testing procedures.
- Develops and maintains self-service report inventory and resource guides describing available dashboards, reports, metrics, and data for end users and the analytics team in both Workday and Tableau environments.
- Manages platform access, roles, usage and performance in online analytics platform.
General Job Information
TitleSenior Workforce Analytics Reporting Analyst (Remote Work Opportunity)
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date12/20/2018
Date Requisition Created12/20/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Bachelors in a field of study providing technical and analytic preparation, or combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Workday reporting and analytics, developing the full set of reporting types, across multiple HRM data sources.
- 2 - 5 years of experience using Tableau Desktop, designing and developing on-demand dashboards from data source to interactive visualization, including data modeling, and interactive visualizations.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality visualizations.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL and Excel.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including data analysis.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Tableau and Workday certifications a plus.
- HR, healthcare and workforce analytics experience a plus.
- Experience with Tableau Server (on premise or cloud) or Tableau Online a plus.
- Experience with Snaplogic, Bedrock and similar datalake data preparation and tools.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More