Master Resilience Trainer - Performance Experts
Fort Campbell KY 42223 Fed1 2601 Indiana Ave
General Job Information
TitleMaster Resilience Trainer - Performance Experts
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/18/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationMasters (Required), PhD
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Master's or Doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Psychology, Counseling, or Kinesiology with a specialized emphasis in sport and/or performance psychology.
• Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
• Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
• Experience and ability to work under time pressure.
• Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to AFSC travel policies and procedures.
• Must be able to enter private homes that may or may not provide easy access for those with physical disabilities or those recovering from physical rehabilitation or post-recovery mobility.
• Position requires ability to transport self from office locations to private homes, other offices and facilities where training and other program activities occur.
• Physical requirements can typically be characterized as active: Lifting, bending, sitting on the floor, climbing may be required in the position. Requires lifting or moving various pieces of equipment, maximum 40 lbs. Position may require work on hands and knees to conduct program activities.
• Multiple concurrent tasks.
• Ability to perform under stress.
• Reading and comprehension proficiency.
• Effective writing skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Customer contact expertise.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled