Communications and Outreach Specialist
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
General Job Information
TitleCommunications and Outreach Specialist
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/7/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- The incumbent must have a deep understanding of marketing and communications principles, as well as experience planning and executing marketing communications (MarComm) campaigns across multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the development/execution of public affairs and community outreach programs.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills and strong Associated Press (AP) style writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate, organized, detailed, and timely work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven success in working closely with internal and external partners, stakeholders and agency /contracted resources.
- Knowledge of print and electronic media production, communication, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) and dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform and communicate via written, oral, and visual media.
- Proficiency at managing multiple and time-sensitive projects.
- Military or military Public Affairs experience preferred.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled