Communications and Outreach Specialist
Randolph AFB TX 78108 Fed 550 C Street West
General Job Information
TitleCommunications and Outreach Specialist
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/7/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- The incumbent must have a deep understanding of marketing and communications principles, as well as experience planning and executing marketing communications (MarComm) campaigns across multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the development/execution of public affairs and community outreach programs.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills and strong Associated Press (AP) style writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience producing accurate, organized, detailed, and timely work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven success in working closely with internal and external partners, stakeholders and agency /contracted resources.
- Knowledge of print and electronic media production, communication, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) and dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform and communicate via written, oral, and visual media.
- Proficiency at managing multiple and time-sensitive projects.
- Military or military Public Affairs experience preferred.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you