General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date8/1/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Requires minimum of one (1) year of experience in a military Customer Service environment with HR background in any of the following disciplines: Military Pay, Military Personnel, Travel Claims or Navy Transportation.
- Substitutions for HR background can be from similar experience gained in either the private sector or other Federal Agency.
- Security requirement includes a favorably adjudicated Tier 3 investigation.
- Must complete Naval Education and Training Command (NETC) eLearning PAYPERS courses/modules within first 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Ability to work under time pressure and rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled