Military Pay Specialist
General Job Information
TitleMilitary Pay Specialist
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/30/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationHigh School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- Proficiency in full suite of application products including, but not limited to: MS Outlook/Calendar, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, IBM Maximo, Crystal Reports, and Enterprise Correspondence Control System
- Works independently, receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance.
- proactively take initiative
- Takes responsibility to communicate all important organizational messages to include security policies as well as any interfacing with other organizations and their personnel to quickly mitigate any daily operational disruptions or issues with the office to include network and other IT related operations.
- Is diligent, courteous, and professional when receiving incoming phone calls and keeps documented daily logs of incoming and outbound calls.
- Possesses the necessary analytical skills and understanding of the client domains to review and interpret internal/external guidelines and policies as well as those unwritten and appropriately translate to staff and/or take proper actions.
- Possesses the experience and skills necessary to quickly and independently support senior leadership in the preparation of all documents and materials required on a regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to proofread to assess accuracy, clarity, grammar, and format as well as safely archiving and retrieving all documents upon request.
- Ability to acquire and maintain Building Pass and Common Access Card. Must pass NCIC background check to obtain a Computer Access Card (CAC) and Building Pass.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled