Washington DC 20373 Fed 2691 Mitscher Road,SW
General Job Information
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/20/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Bachelors in a social science or related behavioral science field OR combination of social science education and equivalent experience to a bachelor’s degree OR 4 years’ equivalent experience.
• Must demonstrate skills in making presentations and facilitating training for groups.
• Must possess professional knowledge of social services and/or education delivery systems.
• Must work well both independently and as a member of a team.
• Well organized and flexible.
• In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
• Staff providing Return and Reunion services must be physically and emotionally able to withstand the rigors of Return and Reunion trips. Some Return and Reunion trips may require a VISA.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you