Accredited Financial Counselor
JPSSBO - Sasebo, JP Navy
General Job Information
TitleAccredited Financial Counselor
Job FamilyFederal Contracts Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date7/10/2018
Date Requisition Created10/26/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredAFC - Accredited Financial Counselor - Enterprise
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
• Bachelors OR combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelors that equips to serve as a PFM and maintain Accredited Financial Counselor credential.
• National certification as an Accredited Financial Counselor.
• Knowledge in fields of personal finance and financial counseling.
• Maintain highest ethical standard.
• Must work well both independently and as a member of a team.
• Well organized and flexible.
• In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on‐site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
• Staff providing Return and Reunion services must be physically and emotionally able to
withstand the rigors of Return and Reunion trips. Some Return and Reunion trips may require a VISA.
- Prior experience supporting the Navy FFSP contract is strongly preferred.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled