Supervisor, Pharmacy Rebates
Glen Allen VA 23060 Suite 100
Job DescriptionOversees all aspects of the rebate operations process and acts as a representative of the department in meetings when the manager cannot be present. Assists with resource allocations and implementation activities and escalates to the manager any issues which they cannot resolve. Will perform staff duties with at least one client in order to remain up to date on current processes and concerns.
- Provides staff direction in day to day work responsibilities, training, performance management and managing the hiring process.
- Acts as a secondary point of contact for dispute resolution with drug manufacturers.
- Additional point of contact relating to pharmacy audits, payment postings, dunning letter mailings and client service level agreements.
- Manages the invoicing process workflows among all assigned clients, including pre-invoicing review for fee for service, managed care, diabetic supply and supplemental rebate programs.
- Attends meetings and conference calls with internal and external clients, including drug manufacturers.
- Assists account management and rebate management with client requests and ad hoc reporting.
- Identify areas of improvement and follows through to implementation
- Assists with application updates and testing.
- Back up for Manager when necessary.
General Job Information
TitleSupervisor, Pharmacy Rebates
Job FamilyFinance Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date12/17/2018
Date Requisition Created12/17/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Associates (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredCPA - Certified Public Accountant - Enterprise, CPT - Certified Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy
Other Job Requirements
- Demonstrated influence and leadership.
- Pharmacy or Rebate Operations.
- + years of experience in a role with demonstrated leadership responsibilities preferably in an operations or accounting function.
- Will accept equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you