Talent Acquisition Consultant (MFLC) Avon, CT
Avon CT 06001
Job DescriptionProvide strategic recruiting solutions at all levels of the organization; partner with HR Business Consultants (HRBC) and SBU to create and implement strategies to fill both current and future positions, assist in branding Magellan as an Employer of Choice. Responsible for performing full lifecycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- Responsible for providing creative sourcing solutions to customers in a consultative role. Recruiting through a variety of sources, including Internet, professional associations, networking, ads, job fairs, university relations, etc. Function as a full business partner to develop staffing processes, identify business issues and recommend innovative solutions. Build strong internal and external relationships and maintain highest level of customer service.
- For assigned line of business, develop pro-active staffing solutions for identified roles based on past hiring trends and anticipated hiring needs; present and implement staffing solutions.
- Create and maintain accurate and timely records in the applicant tracking system. Ensure all regulatory requirements (state and federal) are met through the use of the applicant tracking system, Workday.
- Identify and attract talent, screen and interview candidates; develop, create and present strategic staffing plans, utilize technology (excel, power point, etc) to organize work flow for customers, work with HRG and hiring managers to manage recruiting projects.
- Provide high volume staffing solutions for line of business or functional area; manage external vendors (search firms) as needed, determine, with HRBC and hiring managers, strategy to fill each role; maintain strong attention to detail and high level of communication during all searches.
- Develop and execute enterprise wide diversity strategies for assigned line of business.
- Coach and mentor developing Talent Acquisition Consultants as needed.
- Assist with career fairs and off site recruiting activities as needed.
- Provide regular reporting to business leaders on hiring activity, market intelligence, strategic initiatives, project updates.
- Identify gaps and provide solutions to continuously improve talent acquisition function and service levels.
General Job Information
TitleTalent Acquisition Consultant (MFLC) Avon, CT or Maryland Heights, MO
Job FamilyHuman Resources Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/24/2018
Date Requisition Created10/24/2018
EducationBachelors (Required), Masters
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Strong presentation skills, both verbally and written; strong technical aptitude in MS Office Suite and Workday or other large enterprise ATS; ability to interface with senior leadership and demonstrate poise with senior leadership; strong customer service focus; sense of urgency; strong project management skills; ability to lead project teams and demonstrated ability to influence without direct reporting relationship authority. Experience with high volume call center or customer service recruiting preferred.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More