Administrative Support Specialist
Scottsdale AZ 85260 Scottsdale 1 15950 North 76th Street
Job DescriptionThe overall goal of this position is to provide operational support to an assigned SBU's Operations Department
- Provide overall administrative support for SBU's Operations Department.
- Provide support in the production and distribution of ID cards, member materials and packets.
- Distribute member communications.
- Process manual eligibility enrollment.
- File maintenance and organization.
- Provide support in the production of Sales and Marketing Packets and Reporting packages.
- Support all aspects of the implementation and maintenance of client business.
- Provide phone support to the front desk and assist with duties as needed.
- Distribute mail to department daily; package and send all Domestic and International shipments via appropriate carrier.
- Distribute internal faxes to appropriate recipients.
- Manage and track inventory of member materials and ID card supplies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
General Job Information
TitleProduction Support Specialist
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date12/3/2018
Date Requisition Created12/3/2018
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesProficient with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to use proper grammar and proofread/edit correspondence in a professional manner.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled