Orlando FL 32812
Job DescriptionResponsible for packaging and shipping medications according to excursion data. Communication and coordination with all parties necessary to ensure timely shipping and delivery of prescription orders in all designated sites.
- Provides a delivery report to the management and completes designated delivery paperwork by end of business daily.
- Assists in maintaining warehouse and inventory areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Maintains the shipping station.
- Assists with maintaining accurate inventory by removing expirations.
- Creates pre-packaged supply items when needed.
- Orders supplies necessary for shipping department.
- Packs medication appropriately and affixes a shipping label after the order has been verified by a pharmacist.
- Verifies all documents and demographics are accurate and correspond to one another.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Non-Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/19/2018
Date Requisition Created11/19/2018
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Demonstrate a friendly, professional demeanor plus strong written and verbal communication skills resulting in positive interactions with pharmacy team and patients.Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer problems.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you