Supervisor, Clinical Pharmacy Operations
Phoenix AZ 85034
Job DescriptionServes as a member of the Service Operations Management Team. Leads and grows the performance of a team of customer service agents while supporting and enhancing customer experiences and business objectives. Responsible for day-to-day tactical activities, performance trending, performance managing/coaching/developing agents and time management. Responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by maximizing employee performance and ensuring calls are answered effectively and efficiently by supervising incoming calls, resolving escalated calls, assisting agents with any client related questions, ensuring agents? adherence to schedules and ensuring compliance to policies and procedures. Motivates agents to peak performance through positive coaching, constructive feedback and incentives, demonstrates a commitment to the company?s mission and vision, and supports activities that strengthen the client relationship and grow the organization.
- Drives the daily performance of a team of customer service agents ensuring SLAs and other business targets are met and exceeded.
- Collects and provides timely, productive and measurable feedback to ensure recognition, process changes and development opportunities are maximized.
- Oversees the team?s annual goal setting process, performance evaluations and performance improvement plans.
- Supports agents, business and brand initiatives, especially as related to achieving outstanding client experiences, including engaged daily floor support, escalated customer resolution and engagement in training and support areas as needed.
- Remains alert to conversations on the floor, monitoring agents for quality and training purposes.
- Reviews new and updated accounts with Agents (one-on-one).
- Ensures agents? compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provides direction to agents on achieving departmental standards while encouraging and motivating them in promoting customer loyalty, employee recognition, and revenue generation.
- Monitors call traffic and makes adjustments based on call center traffic patterns.
- Produces monthly team report detailing team activity, trend analysis, goals/objective status and special projects.
- Actively participates in process / project conversations, emails and activities that will improve effectiveness/experience for client, agents, leadership, brands or partner departments
- Displays ownership and accountability for the customer experience, employee relations, core business metric targets/contributing factors and understanding of the organizations policies and procedures.
- Maintains reliability and flexibility to ensure team and business needs are appropriately supported.
- Delegates work to agents as needed.
- Proactively addresses call center concerns and identifies areas of opportunity.
- Handles system emergencies with direction from IT department and/or appropriate vendor.
- Assists with task assignments in the Manager?s absence.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as requested.
General Job Information
TitleSupervisor, Clinical Pharmacy Operations
Job FamilyPharmacy Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date11/5/2018
Date Requisition Created11/5/2018
EducationGED (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - RequiredCPT/LPT/PTCB/RPT, Pharmacy Technician, State Requirements - Pharmacy
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesMinimum 3 years? experience in a high volume call center; PBM experience required.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you