Marketing Manager, Medicare Part D
Scottsdale AZ 85260 Scottsdale 2 15880 North Greenway
Job DescriptionResponsible for marketing activity related to Medicare Part D business. Works closely with Medicare Part D Operations, Compliance and marketing leadership to develop new marketing strategies related to our Medicare Part D program. Responsible for managing the creation and implementation of all Medicare Part D member retention and acquisition marketing materials, communications and efforts (including CMS-mandated prospective member marketing materials)beneficiary correspondence that maintain compliance with Medicare Part D regulations. Participates in the recommendation and implementation of strategies to achieve marketing goals related to the Medicare Part D business.
- Contributes to comprehensive strategic marketing plans, and provides communications support to drive thought leadership and brand awareness about the Magellan Rx Medicare Part D program.
- Understands, applies and encourages adoption of brand guidelines consistently.
- Ensures messaging is consistent with overall marketing strategic priorities.
- Manages the creation and implementation of all Medicare Part D member retention and acquisition marketing materials, communications and efforts (including CMS-mandated prospective member marketing materials).
- Works closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and the Medicare Part D Operations and Compliance teams, as well as print vendor(s) to successfully implement member and prospective member communications that follow Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the CMS Medicare Communications and Marketing Guidelines and CMS guidance relating to member and prospective member-facing communications and materials in order to ensure compliance with all CMS regulations and delivery timeframes.
- Possesses the ability to read, interpret and operationalize Medicare Part D guidance.
- Assists the Senior Marketing Manager with end-to-end execution of complex marketing materials through various distribution channels.
- Serves as the co-business owner for the Magellan Rx Medicare website. Works closely with cross-functional teams in order to monitor for CMS compliance, create content, drive enhancements and enhance the user experience.
- Develops and coordinates with management, and all members of the segment marketing team, to define objectives, metrics and goals. - Defines, builds and maintains best practices and templates for Med D marketing communications and promotional events.
- Establishes and completes work within departmental budget.
- Ensures and coordinates a cross-functional team approach to targeted marketing strategies ensuring buy-in from all key partners/stakeholders.
- Demonstrates technological savvy to translate technical terminology and concepts into business language as well as the appropriate mediums in which to deliver.
General Job Information
TitleMgr, Marketing, Medicare Part D
Job FamilyMarketing Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date10/9/2018
Date Requisition Created10/9/2018
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 3+ years Medicare experience (good working knowledge and understanding of Medicare plans, the healthcare industry, and senior population)
- Strong client orientation and work ethic.
- Ability to work independently and make sound business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including management, staff, subject matter experts and third party vendors
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Detail-oriented, organized with exceptional prioritization skills
- Initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it without direction, and find the answer or solution when neither are known
- Ability to self-manage and juggle multiple projects from start to finish with minimal oversight and direction
- Knowledge of and experience working with graphic design, print and online production processes
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro, Word and Excel and moderate proficiency in MS Project and Visio
- Ability to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of software, including Microsoft Office applications
- Some proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator software a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Top 5 reasons to work at Magellan
Meaningful Work With People Who Care
At Magellan Health you can do meaningful work and feel confident that you matter in an organization that makes a real difference in the world - one that cares deeply and uses its employees’ collective insight as a competitive advantage.Read More
We are Compassionately Curious
Magellan Health is a place where we listen with real empathy. It’s one of our biggest strengths. It helps us to support each other and develop innovative solutions for the fastest growing, most complex areas of healthcare.Read More
We are Better Together
We rely on our innate ability to work as a high-functioning collaborative team to facilitate compassionate care to all of our members. With such interdependency comes trust, challenge and innovation.Read More
We believe work and life should flow together in unison. We offer resources that match your professional development, a culture that welcomes your ideas, and unparalleled flexibility to fit work around your life.Read More
Be your best at Magellan Health. We’re a collective of remarkably motivated and driven professionals. As a team, we’re proud of the high standards we set for each other and we’re continually inspired to do our best work.Read More
When you sayLife @ Magellan
To be the best you have to work with the bestWe hear you