Corporate Development Manager - Avon, CT
Avon CT 06001
Job DescriptionThis position provides support on projects, initiatives, and ongoing activities in Strategy and Corporate Development, including financial modeling and analysis for potential acquisition targets, partnerships and other transactions, research on potential targets and/or markets, and other related activities. As the scope and demands of various projects within the group vary, the role and responsibilities will vary. Conduct accurate and complete analysis of potential opportunities, such as financial modeling, valuation analysis, market analysis, analysis of potential targets, etc.
- Support senior members of the team in the interface with internal and external parties, at times taking a lead role in such interactions.
- Project management related to ongoing projects or transactions.
- Create financial models to support valuation of potential targets, including DCF and IRR analysis.
- Comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis and other valuation benchmarking.
- Transaction impact analyses, including accretion/dilution analysis and other measures (IRR, NPV, etc.).
- Competitive and Market analysis.
- Actively participate in the due diligence processes, including coordination of due diligence teams consisting of internal and external parties.
- Manage the overall process to ensure timeline and deliverables are met.
- Assist in development of deal recommendations, presentations to senior management, etc, for the approval process
- Work with the Corporate Development team and business unit leaders to assess current capabilities, identify strategic opportunities, and determine requirements to support business expansion
- Industry and competitor research to assess: the competitive environment; the relative size of the opportunity; the strategic alignment with Magellan
- Detailed analysis, including primary research and fact finding of potential targets, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Maintain group activities database and executive update presentation.
- Assist with development of Board of Directors (BOD) presentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
TitleCorporate Development Manager - Avon, CT
Job FamilyGeneral Services Group
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/14/2018
Date Requisition Created9/6/2018
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Responsibilities- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint- Demonstrated financial modeling experience
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled